Wednesday, October 12, 2011

IT'S OCTOBER

It's October, and every hockey fan knows what that means...

HOCKEY IS OFFICIALLY BACK!















AND NOW SO AM I.


With a new season comes some new features over here at Herrmann's Hockey!
Here's a brief look at some of the posts and features coming your way soon:



Away Game Invasion*: Senators at Red Wings

U of Michigan: My first look at live college hockey

Hockey Haiku

Photography Behind the Glass

And for the first time at HH: GAMEDAY PREVIEWS**

 To be honest, I'm quite excited for this season, both for the team, the NHL, and HH. It's an exciting time to be a part of the online hockey community, and I look forward to contributing to that community more frequency.

*With a slight twist, as the Sharks were not playing that night.
**With a HH twist, of course.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! So excited for hockey to start. :D I can't wait for your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete